Friday, October 26, 2007

Again the sickness

Baby Poni is sick yet again.
She was the one kid that I promised myself I wouldn't get behind on as far her shot schedule goes. And now she is behind since the last thing I am going to do is weaken her defenses when everyone else in the house has snotty noses and aching ears.
So, HI HO, it's back to Franz we go.
I bet she'll be on two different homeopathics and the nebulizer machine by the time we get home. Boy, that'll be fun!
The only thing I do not want is the antibiotic they always try and push...
Not only does it ravage her little tummy but it will negate all the immune system building I've been doing with her for the past few months.
Of course, if all those vitamins and probiotics aren't going to keep her from getting sick EVERY time someone else in the house is, than why do I bother...because it is a bother. She doesn't take medicine well at all! Except, of course, for Tylenol. My only answer to that mystery is that Tylenol must be more than half sugar and the rest is Acetaminophen.

No comments: