Sunday, October 21, 2007

Waiting for Guinness...

We have undoubtedly set a record!
Usually this would be said with pride - alas our record sucks.
We, particularly I, have been sick for a month now.
Now don't get all righteous on me yet. I know there are plenty of people/families out there who will claim they have been sick way longer than that, and if one of them is reading this they are ready to jump at my throat and spew their story about being ill for months and years and lifetimes! And I will succumb to their claims since this really isn't the record I am claiming to have set.
No, my record is much more fun, juicy and YELLOW!
As a family we have undoubtedly set the record for Family with the most MUCOSA!
That's right, I have seen enough yellow snot in the past month to drive any mother into a hysteria! I seem to be swimming in a cesspool of filth no matter how much I clean! Boogers on the wall, snot on the pillows, mucus on the bed covers and couches and lugies in the sinks!
Yes, we have definitely set a record.
Now I am just waiting on Guinness to decide on a prize.
Maybe a free round of Amoxicillin - I'll take mine in a double shot glass please!

No comments: