Thursday, November 8, 2007

Right now in my world...

I always write about things that happened in my day. It's good but all past tense. So today I am going to tell you about my world right now, this very instant.
Jellibean is sitting in her dolly highchair, favorite baby doll in hand. Her shirt is pulled to one side so the doll can "breastfeed" and she is smiling.
Baby Poni is watching raptly and every now and then shakes her tushy to the music playing through the television. It is Delirious.
The new table and curtains I bought for our house look so great and I am proud of myself.
Juli's birthday is tomorrow and her party is the next day. I am very busy, but just stopping here for a minute to breath in the moment is so wonderful.
The Lord's hand is in everything I see around...even down to the table and curtains.
I am revived and my spirit is quickened with His love and awesome power. In just a few seconds I am lifted up and reminded of my calling and my promises to Him and to my family and to myself.
He is good, His loving kindness is everlasting.

No comments: