Thursday, October 25, 2007

And she says...

"ohhhhhh, my tummy hurts!"
Jellibean was an emotional mess this morning. What am I saying? She is EVERY morning. Just not a morning person I guess...gets it from me.
So, I have her go lay down on the couch where she proceeds to roll around clutching at her stomach. Maybe I should get a bucket? Nahhh...she's just being dramatic. I let her rest for a few minutes and then came back to check on her.
"How is your tummy now?"
"It's better...but I still need Tylenol for my leg...OHHHHHHHHH!"
I go for the drugs...she's been so crabby about her legs lately but she will be four in three weeks and I bet she is growing.
I come back to give her the medicine and she is clutching her stomach again.
"Wait, does your tummy still hurt or not?"
"No! I told you already!" (hiss hiss)
"Then why are you wrapping your arms around your tummy?"

"BECAUSE I JUST LOVE MYSELF!"

No comments: