Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Strep and puke

It is inevitable.
My little Bubblegum has reoccurring strep throat. I can tell before he even tells me his throat hurts. He has perfected the art of closing your nasal passage in such a way that protects it from hurting when you talk. So, as soon as I hear his goofy voice I know to ask about his throat.
It has been sore for two days now but not enough to keep him from eating.
Until today. He woke up by 9 and didn't move.
He laid STILL in bed for an hour. This kind of behavior will always mean something is VERY wrong with my boy. And something was.
He puked all over the bed.
I don't know how strep and stomach virus go together but I swear EVERY time he has a sore throat, he pukes!
That was an hour ago...now he's playing like not a thing in the world is wrong.
It's ok...the chamomile tea I gave him will kick in soon! Hehehehe

No comments: