Friday, June 15, 2007

Shaaaaare...

I love the sing-song way moms teach their young to share with one another.
Shaaaarrrre...
Be it toys, snacks, a place to sit or...um...sunshine?

Bubblegum and Jellibean had a super blast at the water park today! It was hot and the water was cold, such a great compilation for the summer time blues!
After 15 minutes or so Jellibean came into the shade for some water. She had goosebumps and was hugging herself.
"I'm cold."
My parenting style is to get my kids to think for themsleves.
"Where could you go to get warm?"
My brilliant thinker.
"In the sunshine!"
Within 30 seconds she was warm. She noticed Bubblegum and his buddy headed her way.
They looked cold too.
"The boys can sit with you and get warm."
Jellibean looks at me incredulously! Then pouts.
"They cannot sit here," she whines. "They will take all my sunshine!"

Shaaaare...

No comments: