Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Need a good humping?

Meet Humphrey the humping dog.

Yes, I find this insanely hilarious.
And the selling points this company makes just drive the laughter home!
#
Next time you're at a party, you'd better watch out...Humphrey might just make your leg the object of his affection.
#
Just strap this Chihuahua to anything, press his ear, then watch him go! (no one should be surprised they chose a chihuahua to represent our little humping friend)
#
He slowly builds up speed, eventually letting out a sigh of relief. (Can you even believe what you just read? Me either...)
#
Requires 4 "AA" batteries; adults only. (and I love how they decided to include the "adults only" right after how many batteries this thing needs)

3 comments:

Erin M said...

eventually lets out a sigh of relief
bwhahahahhahahaa!~

Anonymous said...

My wife and I own a Humphrey the Humping Dog, which we have strapped to the standing fan in our bedroom. Whenever our two year old daughter comes into our room, she wants me to press Humphrey's start button, then laughs hysterically as Humphrey gyrates his hips while whinning and howling till he reaches climax. I'm certain my daughter has now idea what Humphrey is really supposed to be doing, just like she doesn't know her Mommy does pretty much the same thing to the body pillow on our bed!

Anonymous said...

My wife and I own a Humphrey the Humping Dog, which we have strapped to the standing fan in our bedroom. Whenever our two year old daughter comes into our room, she wants me to press Humphrey's start button, then laughs hysterically as Humphrey gyrates his hips while whinning and howling till he reaches climax. I'm certain my daughter has now idea what Humphrey is really supposed to be doing, just like she doesn't know her Mommy does pretty much the same thing to the body pillow on our bed!