Monday, June 11, 2007

Autopilot...

Babies are a lot of work. Even when they aren't even born...I haven't had a real night's sleep since March of 2006.
Back then I couldn't have caffeine and today I shouldn't, but sometimes it's how I get through the day without screaming or falling asleep at the wheel! Oh, how many times I wish I had an autopilot button. No thinking, no looking, just going and doing. Sounds very inhuman, but with the amount of sleep I get these days, I'm already there!
But today I found my button. It's a secret...don't tell. I send it out into the blogging void.
Whenever you feel like you cannot take another step...
Whenever you feel like you cannot fake another smile...
Whenever you need to remember what you exist for...
click my autopilot button!
And turn the volume UP!
GIGGLES

No comments: