Friday, June 22, 2007

Phat Bebe = Broken Pod

At just 6 months of age and nearing the 25 pound mark, my Baby Poni is not a girl to be taken lightly! At birth she was a mommy ripping 8 lbs 3 oz, born with all the chub I thought a baby only got after he or she became a lactation expert! Round rosy cheeks, a Buddha belly and a proper double chin. From then on she never stopped growing! Some mornings I would wake up and it would be plain to see that she had grown during the night!

This picture astounds me! Jellibean is completely swamped by her Baby sister!
Clearly she loves to eat! And she also has to be right in the middle of all the action. That's why her Bebe Pod has become such an addiction for me.

She can be wherever I am at all times!
That's why today doesn't look like it will be a good day...yesterday her thunder thighs

literally ripped her Bebe Pod open as I lifted her out of it!


After the fact, I did my research. This has happened to other parents! And the Pod only comes with a 1 month warranty. So what do I do now...Baby Poni wants to know!

1 comment:

Erin M said...

I will be watching closely to see how the company responds to you