Friday, June 8, 2007

Back to the blog

Up until 8 months ago I was a very loyal blogger. Not wanting to miss even a day, I spilled my life out onto the computer screen.
Some days it was good and some bad, but I wrote it anyway.
Some days I was ridiculed for what I wrote, but mostly I was supported and encouraged.
I craved comments like a desert wanderer searches for water! Like a hungry babe grasps at the teat of his mother, or any woman with breasts! Like...alright you get it.

Now I realize, how could I have ever left? Yes my life is crazy, but blogs become a diary of stories, funny moments and intimate details into my life as a wife and mother. Something I can look back on and read to my kids as they grow.

And so I am back to the blog - back to the writing and picture posting and comment craving!

And I have brought the whole Famn Damily!


My eldest, henceforth known as "Bubblegum"


My dear daughter, henceforth known as Jellibean


And my pretty baby, henceforth known baby Poni


And let's not forget the man who happily takes credit for all the madness! Dear Hubby

No comments: