Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Jellibean

On this day, 4 years ago I pushed a tiny person out of my body and into our little world.

Jellibean was my first girl and the one to prove me wrong about having girls! When I first found out I was expecting I was excited and praying for a boy. I am sorry to say her daddy and I both cried when we found out it was a girl. No not those tears of joy that every child deserves, those tears of fear and anger.
"What are we supposed to even do with a girl?!" We both wanted to know.
But as soon as she came out and I saw her beautiful features and her ever kissable lips I knew just what to do with her!

Put her in pink and pink and MORE PINK!!!

And to this day that's what she wants.


I am thankful for every moment I have with my Jellibean. Even in those moments that I am angry with her the most, in my heart I know she and I are growing together. And every day our trials are bringing us closer to understanding each other better and thus deepening our love.
Happy Birthday my sweet Jellibean!

No comments: