Thursday, July 12, 2007

Words I woke up to...

I heard cooing - always a sweet sound, but hard for me to appreciate at 6:45 in the morning.
I rolled over, narrowly missing the drops of brown ooze leaking out of Baby Poni's diaper and onto my bed. Poop...
Still mostly asleep I scoop her up and head to the changing table on the opposite end of my house. Maybe it's time for that to change...
As I pass through the living room I see Bubblegum curled up on the couch watching the "morning mommy saver" otherwise know as television. I think he gurgled a "good morning" at me, but he was just as much asleep as I.
Seeing my crossed eyes DH jumped in to help me change the diaper. I slowly began to wake up. Still cooing and jabbering I picked up my clean baby and headed for the couch.
Curious George is on...I sit down with Ben and the next line I hear from the tv. is

"He was the only roller skating wiener dog in the whole city!"

Maybe it was the timing, I don't know, but I just about fell off the couch giggling.

No comments: